Jane Newel Matrix Light 2 Travel System-Sand
Newel Pushchair, Matrix Light 2 infant car seat and Carrycot, Extendable UV50+ hood / canopy, New extra-large basket design,Pushchair Raincover, Coordinating and Reversible seat liner, Coordinating Pram Bag
Jane Newel Matrix Light 2 Travel System-Sand
The Jané Newel is the new fully equipped, modern, lightweight and practical model that combines all the latest innovations, such as its super-compact folding with the seat unit installed.The Newel stroller has features that make it unique. Practicality has always been in mind when designing this new stroller. Features that make a difference and make life easier for families, such as its super-compact folding even with the seat unit still installed, its larger expandable shopping basket and its fully reclinable seat unit.Available as a pushchair, pram and various travel system combinations.Complete with the award-winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.The Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
- Suitable from birth to 15 kg or 4 years (whichever the child reaches first).
- Height adjustable multi-position handlebar (83-101cm) with ergonomic PU leather hand grip. Dual action lock.
- Seat unit with rear window for better ventilation.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis with flat/oval section.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Simple, compact folding with lock to prevent accidental opening.
- Synchronised footbrake.
- Front and rear wheel suspension.
- Lightweight, hard-wearing hydro PU tyres. 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- New extra-large and expandable shopping basket design: up to 4 kg / 18 litres.
- Extendable, adjustable, multi-position hood. UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Extendable visor integrated in the hood.
- Reversible compact seat unit with multi-position recline, adjustable with just one hand.
- Height adjustable 5-point safety harness.
- Bumper bar protector made of PU leather.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Detachable front and rear wheels for even more compactness.
- Unfolded: 83-101 x 50 x 84-99 cm
- Folded: 65 x 50 x 31 cm
- Wheel Diameters: Rear 17.6 cm | Front 15 cm
- Weight: Chassis 6.1 kg | Seat unit 4 kg
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Jané Pro-Fix system or with the Jané Universal Car Seat Adaptors it can be attached to nearly all car seats on the market.
Matrix Light 2 Car Seat
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL car seat classification.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX and making installation even quicker and easier.
- 5-point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface and thereby making it much safer than conventional infant car seats.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- PRO-FIX system: locks and unlocks the car seat with just one movement. This unique system eliminates the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Universal classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system also leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg