Jane Micro Pro Foldable Carrycot-Sand
The new Micro Pro carrycot is characterised by its visible structure and easy attachment system. Suitable from birth to 9 kg or baby can sit up unaided. The carrycot gives you the ability to transport your baby in their own little sleep pod. When used as part of a Pushchair or Travel System for example, you can simply go out walking with your baby asleep in the carrycot and then detach the carrycot to extend their nap once back at home.
- The Micro Pro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests.
- To fold the carrycot, you quickly and easily pull the two straps at either end of the carrycot.
- To Unfold you just release to two straps and the carrycot pops open ready for use.
- Its aluminium structure delivers a stylish modern design and practical lightweight functionality.
- The rigid one-piece stable base lets the baby rest in complete comfort.
- Extendable hood with high quality 3D stretchy fabric. Folding, breathable, with UPF 50+ sun protection, water repellent and protects from the wind.
- Includes an anti-choking cushion that prevents and combats cephalic malformation.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping or for naps during the day.
- Oval aluminium carrying handle fitted on the hood with Eco leather protection to coordinate with the upholstery.
- Compatible with Jané pushchairs using the Pro-Fix system (No need to buy any fitting kits).
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Approved under the European Safety Standard for pushchairs and prams EN1888.
- Suitable from birth to 9 kg (approx. 6-9 months)
- Internal mattress bed size:74 x 30 cm.
- Weight: 4kg
- Dimensions: Open 80 x 45 x 31 cm | Folded 80 x 42 x 18 cm